GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 19, 2018
1. IRDAI has constituted which committee to review regulations governing the Insurance Marketing Firms (IMF)?
2. Which Indian Armed Force is observing the year 2018 as ‘Year of Disabled Soldiers in Line of Duty’?
3. The Union Water Resources Ministry has teamed up with which technology giant for flood forecasting?
4. Perumal Murugan, who has authored the novel “Kazhimugam”, is the noted poet of which language?
5. Who has won the 118th edition of the US Open Golf Championship 2018?
6. Which state police have launched a mobile-based messenger application “Cop Connect” to provide real time information to police officers across the State?
7. The 2018 World Sustainable Gastronomy Day (WSGD) is observed on which date?
8. Which country to host the high-level Conference on “International Decade for Action: Water for Sustainable Development, 2018-2028”?
9. The National Yoga Olympiad has organized by NCERT in New Delhi. Who is the current director of the organisation?
10. Which technology giant has recently announced to launch training programme for journalists in India?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »