GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 03, 2018
1. Rikako Ikee, who has become the first female athlete to be named the Most Valuable Player (MVP) at Asian Games, is from which country?
2. Which state government has decided to organise employment camps for martyrs’ families?
3. Indian men’s hockey team defeated which country to win bronze at the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games?
4. Which country hosted the 6th East Asia Summit- Economic Ministers’ Meeting (EAS-EMM)?
5. Which Indian sportsperson was the India’s flag-bearer at the closing ceremony in the 18th Asian Games?
6. The E-pharmacies will not be allowed to sell which of the following as per recently released draft rules on “sale of drugs by e-pharmacy”?
7. Who is the author of the book “Moving On, Moving Forward: A year in Office”?
8. What was the theme of the 2018 World Coconut Day (WCD)?
9. Arthur Pereira, who passed away recently, was associated which which sports?
10. According to Reserve Bank of India (RBI)’s annual data, which country has topped the India’s FDI chart in FY18?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|