GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 01-02, 2018
1. Who has been sworn-in as the first female high court Chief Justice in Pakistan?
2. Which country is host to the 4th International Ayurveda Congress (IAvC) 2018?
3. Which Indian men’s bridge pair have created history by clinching India’s first-ever gold in bridge at the Asian Games?
4. Who has been elected as the new chairman of the Indian Banks Association (IBA)?
5. Who is the newly appointed Secretary of Ministry of Steel?
6. Who of the following Indians has/have received the 2018 Ramon Magsaysay Award?
7. Nepal-Bharat Maitri Pashupati Dharamshala, which is in news recently, is located on the banks of which river?
8. The series of sermons by Jain Muni Tarun Sagar ji was known by __ ?
9. Which of the following has won India’s only boxing Gold at the 18th Asian Games 2018?
10. Who has been named for Dr B.C. Roy National Award for 2018 as Eminent Medical Person of the Year?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »