GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 04, 2018
1. The Government of India (GoI) has provided first-ever financial support to which International sporting event for participation in England?
2. The multi-nation tsunami mock exercise (drill) “IOWave18” has started in which of the following oceans?
3. Which of the following have become the first set of Indian shooters to secure quota places for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
4. India has recently signed agreements with which European country on combating money laundering and environment?
5. Which phenomenon was used by US researchers to develop a wearable device that could generate energy from the swing of an arm while walking or jogging?
6. Alastair Cook, who recently announced his retirement from international cricket, is associated with which country?
7. India is hosting its first-ever FIBA 3×3 World Tour Masters event in which city?
8. The Government of India (GoI) has decided to observe which month as National Nutrition Month (NNM) across country to mark the fight against malnutrition?
9. Which country is host to the International Women Entrepreneurs Summit (IWES) 2018?
10. The joint military exercise “Rapid Trident 2018” has started in which country?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|