GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 07-08, 2018
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
1. The 10th Biennial International Exhibition & Conference “India Chem 2018” was held in which city?
2. What is the India’s rank in Visa’s 2018 Government e-Payment Adoption Ranking (GEAR)?
3. What is the theme of the 2018 World Teachers’ Day (WTD)?
4. Who has been appointed the Chief Statistician of India (CSI)?
5. India’s first ‘Methanol Cooking Fuel Program’ has launched in which state?
6. Who has been appointed India’s Ambassador to UN Conference on Disarmament?
7. Which Indian personality has been appointed the Chairman of the Working Committee (WoCo) and Director on the Board of the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE)?
8. Which of the following cities is the venue of the Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference (CPC) of Indian Region?
9. Which of the following states police have decided to conduct joint operations and share information to combat Left Wing Extremism (LWE)?
10. What is the current repo rate, as per RBI’s 4th bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement for 2018-19?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »