GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 09, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. The Indo-Japan bilateral maritime exercise “JIMEX 18” has started at which of the following cities?
2. Natwar Thakkar, who passed away recently, was the renowned Gandhian from which state?
3. Which Indian sportsperson has won the Girls title in the IBSF World Under-16 Snooker Championships 2018?
4. Who has been adjudged man-of-the-tournament at the 2018 Under-19 Asia Cup cricket tournament?
5. Which state government has recently launched the Sashakt Kisan Yojana (SKY) & Krishi Samuh Yojana (KSY)?
6. Which state government has recently launched the Nirman Kusuma programme?
7. Who has been appointed the new deputy National Security Advisor (NSA)?
8. Who heads the reconstituted Pollution watchdog Environment Pollution (Prevention and Control) Authority (EPCA)?
9. Who has become the India’s first judoka to win a medal at the Olympics – junior or senior?
10. Which of the following have been awarded the 2018 Nobel Prize for Economics?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »