GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 01-02, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Which of the following has become the India’s first state to give legal protection to good samaritans?
2. Who will lead India at the 2018 Asian Men’s Hockey Champions Trophy in Muscat?
3. Sanya Richards-Ross, who will be event ambassador for the Airtel Delhi half marathon, is from which country?
4. Dr. Evan Atar Adaha, who is the official winner of the 2018 UNHCR Nansen Refugee Award, is from which country?
5. Jasdev Singh, who passed away recently, was associated with Doordarshan for 48 years as __?
6. Recently, Arun Kumar was appointed as new Director-General of Railway Protection Force (RPF). Which of the following is the Motto of RPF?
7. Which city has launched India’s first Flood Forecasting and Early Warning System (FFEWS)?
8. Which alcohol control initiative has been launched by the World Health Organization (WHO), recently?
9. The 2018 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine has been awarded jointly to James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo for their discovery of which cancer therapy?
10. What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for 2018, according to UNCTAD’s latest report “Trade and Development Report”?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »