GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 17, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. What is the theme of the 2018 World Pneumonia Day (WPD)?
2. Which city is the venue of the 2018 South Asian Regional Conference on Urban Infrastructure?
3. The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has recently lifted sanctions against which African nation after 9 years?
4. Where is the headquarters of National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)?
5. On which date, the 2018 National Press Day (NPD) was celebrated in India recently?
6. Prof. T N Srinivasan, who passed away recently, was the renowned personality of which field?
7. The Himalayan State Regional Council (HSRC), which is recently set up by NITI Aayog, will be chaired by whom?
8. On which date, the 2018 International Day for Tolerance was observed recently?
9. Which city is the venue of the 4th edition of Intex South Asia 2018?
10. Who is the author of the book ‘A Great Association-Glimpses into the Life of Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha’?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »