GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 18, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Which state government has launched the ‘Gau Samridhi Plus scheme’ for dairy farmers?
2. Which of the following banks has launched the India’s first interactive credit card with buttons?
3. India’s first specialized hospital for elephants has opened in which of the following cities?
4. Which of the following words has been chosen ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford Dictionaries?
5. Ad Guru Alyque Padamsee, who passed away recently, created which of the following Indian ad campaigns?
6. The Union Government has set up tribunal to decide on ban on two Tripura militant groups “NLFT & ATTF”. Who is the head of the tribunal?
7. The Union Government has signed a $300 million loan pact with which international organisation to boost infra funding by IIFCL?
8. What is the theme of the 26th Conference of Central and State Organizations (COCSSO)?
9. The birth anniversary of which freedom fighter is celebrated as National Education Day (NED) in India?
10. William Goldman, the Oscar-winning screenwriter and novelist has passed away. He was from which country?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »