GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 12-13, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Who has won the 2018 Fuzhou China Open Badminton tournament?
2. Which Indian wrestler has been ranked world No. 1 rank in 65 Kg category?
3. M777 Howitzers, which are recently inducted into Indian Army, are procured from which country?
4. Ananth Kumar, who passed away recently, was in charge of which of the following union ministries?
5. Which Indian mountaineer has recently been awarded an honorary doctorate by a prestigious University of Strathclyde ?
6. What is the theme of the 2018 World Science Day for Peace and Development?
7. Which city is the venue of the International Conference on Yoga for Public Health?
8. Which state government is celebrating the “Jashn-e-Virasat-e-Urdu” festival?
9. During INSPIRE 2018, EESL and ADB signed pact for $13 million Global Environment Facility (GEF) grant to set up an EERF. What does EERF stands for?
10. What is the theme of the 33rd ASEAN summit 2018?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »