GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 07, 2018
1. What is the India’s GDP growth rate for 2018-19, as per latest economic data by Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
2. Which state to host the International Children’s Theatre Festival 2018?
3. Which Indian squash player has won the 2018 Abu Dhabi Open squash title?
4. The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has celebrated its 58th Raising Day on which date?
5. The bi-annual Naval Commander’s Conference will be held in which city?
6. The first organised census of Indus Dolphins will be carried out in which state of India?
7. Which city to host the first apex conference for the CEOs of Smart Cities?
8. Which country has successfully launched a new communication satellite “APSTAR-6C” into orbit?
9. Pooja Ghatkar is associated with which sports?
10. The Tiroda Thermal Power Station is located in which state?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »