GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 22, 2018
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
1. What is the theme of the 2018 International Yoga Day (IYD)?
2. Which country to host the 3rd annual meeting of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
3. Mushtaq Ahmed Yousufi, the renowned Urdu satirist passed away. He belonged to which India’s neighboring country?
4. Which Indian sportsperson has won the Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson Of The Year award for 2017?
5. Charles Krauthammer, the legendary Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist passed away. He belonged to which country?
6. Under which anti-terror law, the Government of India (GoI) has banned Al Qaeda in Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) and Islamic State in Khorasan Province (ISKP)?
7. The 2018 Ambubachi Mela has started in which state?
8. Prabhakar Choubey, who passed away recently, was the veteran personality of which field?
9. The 2018 World Music Day (WMD) is observed on which date?
10. Which union ministry has been conferred the SKOCH’s ‘Best performing Social Sector Ministry’ award?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »