GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 23-24, 2018
1. Which country’s researchers have developed the world’s smallest computer “Michigan Micro Mote”?
2. Gautam Kanjilal, who passed away recently, was pioneer in which field?
3. Which state government has launched Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY) for farmers?
4. Kim Jong-pil, who passed away recently, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
5. Which Indian swimmer clinched gold in men’s 50 meter breaststroke event at 2018 Singapore National Swimming Championships?
6. The 22nd edition of Sindhu Darshan Festival (SDF) has started in which district of Jammu & Kashmir (J&K)?
7. The 2018 International Widows’ Day (IWD) is observed on which date?
8. Which state Chief Minister has been conferred with ‘Chief Minister of the Year’ award at the 52nd Skoch Summit 2018?
9. The Central Government has launched the Mohanpura Irrigation Project in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
10. B Sujatha Devi, the well-known poetess and environmental activist passed away. She is native of which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »