GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 12, 2018
1. The 22nd edition of the trilateral naval exercise “Malabar 2018” has started between India and which of the following countries?
2. As per which inter-connectivity project, the Government of India (GoI) has launched 5,000 Wi-Fi Choupals in villages?
3. Which country to host the first military exercise of the BIMSTEC group focusing on counter-terrorism?
4. Which app has been launched by the Ministry of Railways to expedite & streamline passenger grievance redressal?
5. Which state is hosting the 2nd India-US colloquium on Earth Observations and Sciences for Society and Economy?
6. Which technical committee has been constituted by the Union government to look into jobs data calculation?
7. Which state government will launch awareness programme “Sanskar” against superstition?
8. The Central Government has launched which Yoga Day Contest to generate awareness regarding benefits of Yoga at workplace for women?
9. What is the theme of the 2018 World Day against Child Labour?
10. The Dassam Falls is located across which tributary of the Subarnarekha River in Jharkhand?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »