GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 11, 2018
1. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Central Board of Indirect taxes and Customs (CBIC)?
2. Who has been appointed as the acting Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
3. Pappu Karki, the popular Kumaoni folk singer has passed away. He was native of which state?
4. India’s first-ever national police museum will establish in which city?
5. The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) is in news for appointing Sharad Kumar as new Vigilance Commissioner. As per which committee’s recommendations, the CVC was set up?
6. Which country will host the 45th G7 summit 2019?
7. Which country’s women cricket team has clinched the Asia Cup Twenty-20 tournament 2018?
8. Who has won the men’s singles French Open tennis tournament 2018?
9. Which country’s football team has lifted the 2018 Intercontinental Cup football title?
10. Shantaram Laxman Naik, who passed away recently, was the former Congress chief of which state?