GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 18, 2018
1. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to synergise National Cadet Corps (NCC) and National Service Scheme (NSS)?
2. The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) has recently organized the Conference of Heads of AYUSH National Institutes. Where is the headquarters of AIIA?
3. India’s first greenfield skill training centre is proposed to come up in which state?
4. Under which Article of the Constitution, the President has recently nominated Classical dancer Sonal Mansingh to the Rajya Sabha?
5. The scientists from which IIT institute has created mini-organs that mimic hair growth?
6. Who has been selected for the 2018 Sangita Kalanidhi award of the Music Academy?
7. As per the ‘Global Status of Commercialized Biotech/ GM Crops in 2017’ report, what is India’s rank among countries with world’s largest area under Genetically Modified Crops?
8. Who received the Golden Ball award for best player at the 2018 FIFA World Cup?
9. The UNEP has partnered with which technological giant for monitoring impact of human activity on global ecosystem?
10. The Madhya Pradesh government has recently inaugurated the 250MW NTPC Solar Power Plant in which district?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »