GK & Current Affairs Quiz: December 16-17, 2017
1. Which of the following is the official emblem for Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games?
2. Which country has recently declared polio-free country by the World Health Organization (WHO)?
3. The Gita Research Institute will come up in which city of Uttar Pradesh?
4. The Lakh Bahosi Sanctuary (LBS) is located in which state of India?
5. Which state government has launched India’s first social audit law?
6. Who is the newly appointed director of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)?
7. The 2017 Vijay Diwas is observed on which date on India?
8. The Union Cabinet has recently approved agreement with UNESCO on establishment of International Training Centre for Operational Oceanography. The centre will set up in which city?
9. The 8th edition of bilateral military exercise “EKUVERIN 2017” has started between India and which country?
10. Where is the headquarters of National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA)?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »