GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 28-29, 2017
1. Which country has become the first country to leave International Criminal Court (ICC)?
2. Punathil Kunjabdulla, the renowned Malayalam writer passed away. He hailed from which state?
3. Which state chief minister has been honoured with the Golden Peacock Award under the category ‘Global Leadership in Public Service and Economic Transformation’?
4. Who has officially been sworn in as the new Prime minister of New Zealand?
5. Which state to host the 36th edition of National Games of India in 2018?
6. Which country’s team has won the 2017 FIFA Under-17 World Cup?
7. India and which country have agreed to implement HOSTAC to strengthen maritime security?
8. Gautam Adhikari, who passed away recently, was the co-founder of which TV channel?
9. The Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary (IGWLS) is located in which state?
10. Which team has won the 5th edition of Pro Kabaddi League (PKL) 2017?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »