GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 23, 2018
1. Which state is observing Khongjom Day to pay tributes to the great warriors of their state?
2. Balantrapu Rajanikantha Rao, the noted Telugu poet-composer has passed away. He belonged to which state?
3. Which city hosted the 16th Federation Cup Junior National athletics championship 2018?
4. The World Creativity and Innovation Day (WCID) is observed on which date?
5. The Government of India (GoI) has celebrated 2018 Civil Services Day (CSD) on which date?
6. Which of the following kids have been selected as India’s representatives at the global Football For Friendship (F4F) social programme in Russia?
7. MS Ravi, who passed away recently, was the veteran personality from which field?
8. Which country has officially changed its name to the ‘Kingdom of eSwatini’?
9. Which company has become the first listed Indian IT firm to hit $100 billion market capitalisation (m-cap)?
10. The Basava Sagar Dam is located in which state?