Quiz 35: Basic General Knowledge
Watch Video Here
1. Where is located the National Research Centre for Women in Agriculture?
2. Who among the following is the First Indian Women to get an Olympic Medal?
3. “Port of Spain” is the capital of which among the following countries?
4. Where are the headquarters of International Organization for Standardization (ISO)?
5. During which of the following years, Port Blair was the headquarters of the Azad Hind government under Subhash Chandra Bose?
6. What is the number of emirates in UAE?
7. Who among the following was the First Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission?
8. Consider the following statements about Bodo Language:
- It is an official language of Assam
- It is one of the 22 Languages of 8th Schedule of Constitution of India
- It is written in Devanagari Script
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
9. Mattur Village, whose inhabitants are known to speak Sanskrit Language is located in which among the following states of India?
10. Which among the following organizations publishes “The New Courier” ?