Current Affairs Quiz: December 13, 2019
1. International Mountain Day is observed on which date?
2. How many ‘Must See Monuments’ have been identified by Archaeological Survey of India?
3. National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) has selected which Bollywood actor as its brand ambassador?
4. Which rank has been achieved by India in the Climate Change Performance Index?
5. ‘Iron Union 12’, a joint military exercise of USA with which other country?
6. The first fully electronic flight in the world recently took off from which country?
7. Which country has topped the medal tally of 13th South Asian Games-2019?
8. Which country is to be the partner country of India at the BioAsia-2020 conference?
9. The International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) has recently added how many species to List of Threatened Species?
10. Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) has launched a pilot project for using FASTags for parking purposes in which city?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »