GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 31, 2019
1. Which company has recently won DigiDhan Mission Fintech Award 2018-2019?
2. Which Indian city has got the World Guinness Record for lighting 4 lakh diyas?
3. Which two companies have got Maharatna status in October 2019?
4. Which Central Armed Police Forces of India recently celebrated its 58th raising day?
5. Recently, Central Government has given final approval to Tamil Nadu’s proposal to establish six new medical colleges. Which of the following is not a location of these new medical colleges?
6. Sadako Ogata, the first female UN refugee chief passed away. She was from which country?
7. Who has been appointed as new Indian Ambassador to Iraq?
8. Don Valentine, the founder of Sequoia Capital has passed away. He was from which country?
9. V Nanammal, India’s oldest yoga teacher has passed away. She was from which state?
10. Who has been appointed as the 47th Chief Justice of India (CJI)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »