GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 30, 2019
1. Which Indian public sector bank has recently launched an healthcare insurance policy in collaboration with Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Ltd?
2. Manohar Lal Khattar, who has recently become CM of Haryana state for second time, represents which constituency of Haryana Legislative Assembly?
3. Which cyclone recently became first Super Cyclonic storm in Arabian Sea in last 12 years?
4. In Mumbai, Indian Railways recently launched 42 Automatic Ticket Vending Machines for fast delivery of tickets of local trains. These ATVMs work on which operating system?
5. Which Buddhist site of Bihar was recently in news for 50th anniversary of establishment of Vishwa Shanti Stupa (World Peace Pagoda)?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now