Current Affairs Quiz: December 14-15, 2019
1. Gollapudi Maruti Rao, who recently died, was a famous personality of which field?
2. How many deemed Sanskrit universities will be converted into Central universities under Central Sanskrit Universities Bill?
3. Which company has launched First Audio Service ‘Suno’ of india?
4. Parivara, Talwara and Siddi are the Scheduled Tribes of which Indian state?
5. Which country has recently left 2050 Climate Neutrality Agreement of European Union?
6. Who has topped the Forbes’ 2019 edition of 100 World’s Most Powerful Women?
7. Who has been named as the 2019 Person of the Year by TIME magazine?
8. The National Energy Conservation Day is observed on which date?
9. The Narcotics Control Bureau is to destroy which drug plantation using drones in India?
10. Which Indian city became the first city to have an online waste exchange for municipal solid waste?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »