Current Affairs Quiz: December 16, 2019
1. Which nation has recently gained independence from Papua New Guinea?
2. Which city organized the Symposium on Scope of Science of Ayurveda in Global Health?
3. The Legislative Assembly of which state has passed Disha Bill, 2019 recently?
4. International Universal Health Coverage Day is observed on which date?
5. Recently established trust “InvIT Trust” belongs to which Indian authority?
6. George Laurer,who recently passed away was the inventor of which service?
7. Which country has become the sixth largest oil supplier of India?
8. Which state government is to set up a virtual police station?
9. Peter Handke, who received the Nobel Literature prize,belongs to which country?
10. The 37th National Symposium of Heads of Police Training Institutions is being held in which Indian city?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »