Current Affairs Quiz: December 11, 2019
Watch Video Here
1. ‘The Diwali – Power of One- 2019’ awards were organized in which city?
2. Which country has recently recorded the first polio case in 27 years?
3. Who won the Miss Universe 2019 title?
4. Who has been recently elected the youngest-ever as PM of Finland?
5. International Anti-Corruption Day is being observed on December 9,2019 under which theme?
6. Which city in Karnataka recently conducted a Human Library event?
7. The famous pilgrimage centre Omkareshwar, recently in news, belongs to which Indian state?
8. According to a recent report, which Indian River has become one of the top 10 cleanest rivers of the world?
9. The satellite Duchifat 3, which is to be launched from India, belongs to which country
10. Sohae Satellite Launching Station is located in which country?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »