Weekly Current Affairs Revision Notes: July 1-7, 2019
Here is the one liner version of current affairs quizzes of GKToday from July 1 to 7, 2019. This post is published every Monday beginning from July 1, 2019.
1. Veer Chotrani is associated to which sports?
2. Who is the current director of Intelligence Bureau (IB)?
Answer: Arvind Kumar
3. Which state government has launched free crop insurance scheme for farmers?
Answer: West Bengal
4. Abburi Chaya Devi, who passed away recently, was the famous fiction writer of which language?
5. What is the theme of the 2019 edition of World Vitiligo Day (WVD)?
Answer: The Quality of Life of a Vitiligo Patient
6. Who is the new Managing Director of National Housing Bank (NHB)?
Answer: Sarada Kumar Hota
7. Mohammed Baji, who passed away recently, was the eminent freedom fighter of which state?
8. What is the theme of the 13th National Statistics Day (NSD-2019)?
Answer: Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
9. Who has become the first IPS Officer to complete ‘Seventh Summit’ Challenge?
Answer: Aparna Kumar
10. Which Indian politician has authored the book titled ‘The New Delhi Conspiracy’?
Answer: Meenakshi Lekhi
11. Which state government has launched Dastak campaign against AES & JE disease?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
12. Which city is hosting the first-ever ISA’s joint security exercise “ISALEX19”?
Answer: Abu Dhabi
13. STRIDE, which is in news recently, is associated to ?
Answer: To boost research culture
14. On which date, the 2019 edition of International Olympic Day (IOD) is observed?
Answer: June 23
15. The first-ever India International Cooperatives Trade Fair (IICTF) will be held in which city?
Answer: New Delhi
16. Which district administration of J&K has launched ‘Operation Khumaar’ to make 312 panchayats tobacco-free?
17. Santosh Rana, who passed away recently, was the veteran leader of which political party?
Answer: CPI (ML)
18. Who is the author of the book ‘A Prime Minister to Remember- Memories of a Military Chief’?
Answer: Sushil Kumar
19. The 21st Commonwealth Table Tennis Championship will be hosted by which state?
20. India has inked Rs 200 crore defence deal with which country for ‘Strum Ataka’ anti-tank missile?
21. Which water conservation campaign has been launched by Central Government?
Answer: Jal Shakti Abhiyan
22. On which date, the 2019 edition of International Day of the Tropics is observed?
Answer: June 29
23. Which country has officially resumed commercial whaling?
24. Which butterfly species has been officially declared as state butterfly of Tamil Nadu?
Answer: Cirrochroa thais
25. Indo-French Joint Air Exercise “Garuda-V” has started in which site?
26. Which Indian scientist has been selected as the Co-Investigator for NASA’s PUNCH mission?
Answer: Dipankar Banerjee
27. Dr. Jaya Arunachalam, veteran social activist has passed away. She was from which state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
28. Which public sector bank has signed MoU with NIIF to boost capital availability for infrastructure projects?
29. Which Indian personality has been elected as a member of International Olympic Committee (IOC)?
Answer: Narinder Batra
30. Impressed tortoise, which is in news recently, is discovered in which state?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
31. The first UIDAI-run Aadhaar Seva Kendra (ASK) operational in which city?
Answer: Delhi & Vijayawada
32. Where is the headquarters of Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) is located?
33. Who is the author of the autobiography ‘Lessons Life Taught Me, Unknowingly”?
Answer: Anupam Kher
34. The 2nd edition of International Day of Parliamentarism (IDP-2019) was observed on which date?
Answer: June 30
35. Who has been elected new chairman of Microfinance Institutions Network (MFIN)?
Answer: Manoj Kumar Nambiar
36. Who is the head of the RBI committee to strengthen Core Investment Companies (CIC) framework?
Answer: Tapan Ray
37. What is the rank of the Indian passport at the 2019 Henley Passport Index?
38. Who is the head of the high-powered committee of Chief Ministers (CMs) to transform Indian agriculture?
Answer: Devendra Fadnavis
39. Babu Narayanan, who passed away recently, was the popular filmmaker of which regional cinema?
40. Ambati Rayudu, who recently retired from all forms of cricket, is from which state?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
41. Dragonfly mission, which is in news to explore Saturn’s Moon Titan, is associated to which space agency?
42. Which state government has launched toll-free CM helpline 1076?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
43. Which Indian sprinter has won gold in women’s 200 m at the Poznan Athletics Grand Prix in Poland?
Answer: Hima Das
44. The world’s largest burn and plastic surgery institute Institute has started functioning in which city?
45. Which international organisation has recently released its report ‘Working on a Warmer Planet”?
46. What is the theme of the 2019 edition of UN MSME Day?
Answer: Big Money For Small Business: Financing the SDGs
47. Which railway zone has commissioned the longest electrified tunnel in Indian Railways?
Answer: South Central Railway
48. Which Indian business leader will receive 2019 Global excellence awards from US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF)?
Answer: Ajay Banga
49. Who is the author of the book ‘Whispers of Time’?
Answer: Krishna Saksena
50. Where is the headquarters of National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)?
51. The scientists of India and which country have identified a new gene linked to schizophrenia?
52. MOSAiC mission, which is in news recently, is a year-long expedition into which ocean?
Answer: Arctic ocean
53. Which city of Rajasthan has recently declared UNESCO World Heritage site?
54. The Government of India (GoI) has signed pact with which tech company for pilot study on using AI in Agriculture?
55. On which date, the 2019 edition of National Doctor’s Day (NDD) is celebrated in India?
Answer: July 1
56. Damnganga-Pinjal river inter-linking project, sometimes seen in news, is associated to which state?
57. Ikram Ali Khil, who broke Sachin Tendulkar’s rare World Cup record, is from which country?
58. Which state has topped the NITI Aayog’s 2019 AMFFR Index?
59. The Athi Varadar festival has started in which state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
60. Which ancient site of Iraq has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »