Current Affairs Quiz: December 12, 2019
1. Human Rights Day is celebrated on which date?
2. What is India’s rank in Human Development Index-2019?
3. Which city is host to the “BlockHash Live 2019” conclave?
4. Which city is to organize “Transforming Education Conference for Humanity 2019”?
5. Who became the first Indian to play 150 Ranji matches?
6. Who is to get the ‘Gangadhar National Award’ 2019?
7. Which city organized the FICCI ARISE Conference 2019?
8. Who is the famous ‘Sesame Street’ puppeteer that recently passed away?
9. Which country recently abolished rules requiring restaurants to provide separate entrances for women?
10. A MoU has been signed between NSIC and Aramco for the development of MSME Ecosystem in India in Oil & Gas Sector. Aramco belongs to which country?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »