Current Affairs Quiz: December 05, 2019
Watch Video Here
1. Mitra Shakti is a joint military exercise of India with which country?
2. Which country has become the first country to make entire Haj process digital?
3. Who has been elected as the new speaker of the Maharashtra Assembly?
4. Who recently took charge as the new Controller General of Accounts?
5. Which became the first Asian country to be the ‘Guest of Honour Country’ at the International Book fair, Mexico?
6. 13th South Asian Games have recently been inaugurated in which country?
7. Who won the Women’s Singles title at 2019 Syed Modi International badminton tournament?
8. Which city is to organize the 3rd edition of Khelo India Youth Games?
9. International Day for the Abolition of Slavery is observed on which date?
10. The National Pollution Control Day is observed on 2 December every year in order to honor the lives that were lost because of the Bhopal gas calamity.The calamity occurred due to discharge of which gas?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »