Current Affairs Quiz: December 04, 2019
Watch Video Here
1. According to the recently released UNEP Emissions Gap Report 2019, the global temperature will rise by how many degrees till 2100?
2. SURYA KIRAN, a joint military Exercise of India with which country?
3. Who won 55th Jnanpith Award-2019?
4. Who has been appointed as first chairman of steering committee panel on Code for Responsible Lending (CRL) in Micro-Credit?
5. The sixth Dornier aircraft squadron of Indian Navy was recently commissioned in which state/UT?
6. Which one is the maximum fine that can be imposed by the government for the misuse of National Emblem?
7. Which online trucking platform, has partnered with IDFC Bank and Yes Bank to provide FASTags?
8. The police of which Indian city has recently received SKOCH award for clean stations?
9. Which cricket player has recently become the fastest to reach 7,000 Test runs?
10. The Small Industries and Export Corporation of which state has recently launched a Web-based Geographic Information System?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »