1. Chaurasi Khambon ki Chhatri or “84-Pillared Cenotaph” is located in which district of Rajasthan? [A]Bundi [B]Alwar [C]Jaisalmer [D]Jaipur Answer: Bundi Chaurasi Khambon ki Chhatri or “84-Pillared Cenotaph” is located in Bundi district of Rajasthan.It was constructed in 1740 by the Maharaja of Bundi, Rao Raja Anirudh, as a memorial to his foster brother, Deva. ..
Monthly Archives: December 2015
1. Who of the following has been honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2015 Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF)? [A]Sanjay Leela Bhansali [B]Shyam Benegal [C]Naseerudin Shah [D]Lata Mangeshkar Answer: Naseerudin Shah The renowned Bollywood actor, Mr. Naseerudin Shah (66) has been honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 12th edition of Dubai ..
1. Which of the following was India’s First Biosphere Reserves? [A]Sunderbans [B]Nanda Devi [C]Nilgiri [D]Pachmarhi Answer: Nilgiri Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve located in Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka was the first biosphere reserve established in 1986. 2. India’s Valley of Flowers is a part of which of the following Biosphere Reserves? [A]Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve [B]Jim ..
1. .2. .3. .4. .5. .6. .7. .8. .9. .10. .
1. Who has been named as the 2015 Time Magazine’s ‘Person of the Year’? [A]Angela Merkel [B]Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi [C]Donald Trump [D]Hassan Rouhani Answer: Angela Merkel The German Chancellor Ms. Angela Merkel (61) has been named as the 2015 Time magazine’s ‘Person of the Year’. The magazine cited her role in Europe’s crises over migration ..