1. The Central Research Institute in Yoga and Naturopathy will be set up in which of the following Indian states? [A]Kerala [B]Maharashtra [C]Gujarat [D]Odisha Answer: Odisha The Central Research Institute in Yoga and Naturopathy will be set up in Khordha District, Odisha. It will be set up by the Central Council for Research in Yoga ..
Monthly Archives: December 2015
1. On which date, the Armed Forces Flag Day is observed? [A]December 2 [B]December 5 [C]December 7 [D]December 10 Answer: December 7 The Armed Forces Flag Day is observed on December 7 annually. It is observed to make people realize it is as much their responsibility as the government’s to take care of the families ..
1. Which of the following committees has submitted its report on ‘Possible Tax rates under GST’? [A]Jayati Ghosh committee [B]Abhijit Banerjee committee [C]Arvind Subramanian committee [D]Kaushik Basu committee Answer: Arvind Subramanian committee The Arvind Subramanian committee has submitted its report on ‘Possible Tax rates under GST’. It has recommended standard rate for Goods and Services ..
1. Tim Peake is related to which of the following fields? [A]Physicist [B]Astronaut [C]Writer [D]Political activist Answer: Astronaut The British astronaut Tim Peake will attempt to run the London Marathon in space. On 24 April 2016, he will run 26.2 miles on a treadmill aboard the International Space Station (ISS), the same day as more ..
1. On which date, the International Day of Persons with Disabilities is observed? [A]September 21 [B]October 10 [C]December 3 [D]December 15 Answer: December 3 Every year International Day of Persons with Disabilities (IDPD) is being observed on 3 December to promote an understanding of disability issues. It also seeks to mobilize support for the dignity, ..