UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 151
- Most oil & gas exporting countries are using the US dollar for their transaction
- Most oil & gas exporting countries are using Asian Clearing Union Mechanism for settlement
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- Holding of Indian Civil Services examination simultaneously in England and in India.
- Reduction of military expenditure.
- Separation of judiciary from the executive.
- Grant of self-government to India within the British Empire.
Which of the above statement(s) is / are incorrect?
3.Increased concentration of salts in cells
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- While Intrusive rocks have larger crystals, extrusive rocks have smaller crystals
- While Intrusive rocks are result of fast cooling of magma, extrusive rocks are result of slow cooling of magma
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- H3N8 – Dog flu
- H5N1 – Bird flu
- H7N7 – Horse flu
Which of the above is/are correctly matched?
1. Dhyan Chand Award – India’s highest award for lifetime achievement in sports and games
2. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Trophy – Recognizes the achievement of people in the field of Adventure
3. Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar – Highest national sports award at the university level
Which among the above matches is / are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 151. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series