Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 24, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 24, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who among the following formulated Nebular theory?
2. Stapes, the smallest and the lightest bone in human body, is the part of which organ ?
3. Gol Ghar, a beehive shaped structure built in 1786 to store grains for the British Army, is located in which city ?
4. Corpus Callosum makes an important part of which among the following organs in Human body?
5. What is the minimum number of the judges to decide an issue involving the interpretation of the constitution or any presidential reference?
6. Bring out the only wrong statement :
7. A famous palaentological hoax related to the finding of the remains of a previously unknown early human known as Piltdown Man was found in which of the following countries?
8. The calculations of “Cultural command area ” are used in which among the following?
9. “Vanguard” was the daily publication of which among the following political parties / organizations?
10. Which of these is not an addition polymer?