Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – July 31, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, July 31, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The ancient places of Badami, Dwarasamudra and Warangal are related to which of the following dynasties?
2. Bring out the incorrectly matched pair ?
3. Pitti island which is a bird sanctuary and an habitat of oceanic birds is a part of _______?
4. Who among the following was the editor of Bengal Gazette or the Calcutta General Advertiser , which was the first English language newspaper, and first printed newspaper, to be published in the Indian sub-continent?
5. Which of the following had appointed the Raghuram Rajan Committee to recommend steps to modernize the financial sector?
6. Consider the following:
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility
- Devaluation of Currency
- Open Market Operations
Which among the above are Fiscal Measures?
7. Which of the following sites of India is inscribed in UNESCO World Heritage list?
8. What happens to a helium atom when it loses an electron?
9. Anti-defection law is given in which schedule of Indian Constitution?
10. Who among the following with Mahatma Gandhi signed Poona Pact?