Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 26, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 26, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In which year, Arunachal Pradesh became a full-fledged state of India?
2. The scientists have discovered that Milky Way is having two components, the disc and spherical. What may be the central object of Milky Way?
3. Which among the following bills embodies the Budget?
4. Which among the following is the largest tiger reserve in India?
5. What is a Carnot engine?
6. Choose the correct order in terms of Metallic character of these elements?
7. Which of the following metals is involved in the anodisation process?
8. Which is the headquarters of the Missionaries of Charity founded by Mother Theresa?
9. Which Indian city is well known across the world for its film industry?
10. Which among the following is not in the list of Maharatna?