Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 12, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 12, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following is the most common motif of the Indus Seals ?
2. Which of the following kingdoms granted the “Golden Farman” to Holland to trade freely in the state?
3. In 1293 A.D., Marco Polo, an Italian traveller, visited which Indian Kingdom?
4. Which of the following does not increase when we move from left to right along a period in the periodic table?
5. Ramman is a religious festival and ritual theatre of ____?
6. Who among the following is considered to be the originator of the khayal and tarana styles of Hindustani Classical Music?
7. During the reign of Devaraya II which of the following famous temples were built in Vijaynagar empire?
8. In which of the following direction we can find the evening star?
9. National Mission on Financial Inclusion was recommended by which of the following committees?
10. Major recommendation of which among the following committees led to restructure the Swarnajayati Gram Swarojgar Yojna to National Rural Livelihood Mission?