Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 13, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 13, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following types of cultivations is known as Ladang in Indonesia?
2. The Battle of Chillianwalla was a part of?
3. Which among the following has the highest content of Vitamin E of any food that has not undergone prior preparation or vitamin fortification?
4. The play Neeldarpan is associated with ?
5. Which among the following statements is NOT correct ?
6. Which among the following fundamental rights has been to subject to maximum litigation after inauguration of the Constitution of India?
7. Who among the following was appointed as the secretary of Education for India in 1917 by British and was the first Muslim to get this appointment in India?
8. The name of Professor Guru Dutt Sondhi is known behind the foundation of which among the following?
9. Consider the following statements:
- Nagaland was the first state of India which launched its own Bamboo Policy
- Ministry of Agriculture has launched the National Bamboo Mission (NBM) and the National Mission on Bamboo Application (NMBA) for its holistic development, cultivation and for developing the technologies and applications for bamboo based products.
- Bansloachan or Tabasheer is obtained from certain species of Bamboo
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
10. A tablet of which among the following Vitamins should be advised to be used after purification of water by Iodine as a disinfectant?