Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 15, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 15, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following is an example of a Chemical Change?
2. In which part of the human body “Pleura” is found?
3. As we all know that economic liberalization began in true sense in July 1991 in India. Which among the following was the first step of the government while taking the country towards Economic Liberalization?
4. Which among the following was used to create sculptures in the Mathura school of art that flourished around 1st century AD?
5. Consider the following:
- Crop Rotation
- Contour Cultivation
- Buffer Cropping
Which among the above are parts of the Strip Farming?
6. Establishment of Svetambara as a separate sect within Jainism was resulted at ____?
7. What is the S.I. unit for Luminous Intensity?
8. Who had invented the magnetic card system for program storage?
9. On which of the following riverbank, is Goa located?
10. Synapse gap is present between which of the following?