Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – April 15, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, April 15, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following are the famous temples of Gupta empire?
2. Which among the following is the most abundant organic compound in nature?
3. Which of the following are the members of the electoral college electing the president?
4. Which among the following will undergo a chemical reaction depending on the pH of the solution?
5. At which among the following places, Jayaprakash Narayan had convened the first All India Congress Socialists Conference in 1934?
6. Consider the following statements about the Railway Convention Committee:
- It consists of members from Lok Sabha only
- Chairman of Railway Convention Committee is appointed by Lok Sabha speaker
Which among the above statements is/are correct?
7. Bhutan does not share its border with which Indian state?
8. Which of the following best defines isobars?
9. Which of the following is the full form of U.S.S.R?
10. Which of the following is the most common wheat disease in India?