Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – April 14, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, April 14, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following regions can be safely called the belt of Doldrums?
2. Great Britain comprises the England, Wales , Scotland & Northern Ireland. How much area of the entire UK is covered by England?
3. Soil at or below the freezing point of water for two or more years is called?
4. In which year Tax Reforms committee was constituted by Government of India?
5. Which among the following South East Asian country is Landlocked?
6. Which of these is an acceptor impurity?
7. Which of the following is correct about Photoelectric effect?
8. Which of the following is the formula of cell constant?
9. Which of these is not a natural polymer?
10. How many players are there in a water polo team?