Current Affairs Quiz-October, 2020
1. Which Banking company has partnered with American Express to offer its premium products on American Express network?
2. Which technology company has launched a campaign named ‘Make Small Strong’?
3. When is ‘International Translation Day’ celebrated across the world?
4. The Aspirational District Programme (ADP) was launched by which organisation?
5. ‘Swachhata Ke 6 Saal, Bemisaal’ is a tagline used to commemorate six years of completion of which scheme?
6. Who represented India in third G20 Sherpas’ meeting held recently?
7. India has committed to build a 100-bedded hospital, 22,000-seater stadium in which country?
8. ‘World Day for Farmed Animals’ is celebrated on the birth anniversary of which leader?
9. A 100-day campaign to provide potable piped water supply in Schools and Anganwadi Centres has been launched under which mission?
10. Which famous building was illuminated with Mahatma Gandhi’s image along with his message?