Current Affairs Quiz-November, 2020
31. Which Indian personality has been named as the state icon of Punjab by the Election Commission of India?
32. November 16 is observed as National Press Day, to honour which institution?
33. The only known white giraffe, which was seen in news, is found in which country?
34. What is the name of India’s Super computer, which is placed among the top 500 world’s most powerful non-distributed computer systems?
35. Which regional organisation has adopted a new counter-terrorism strategy?
36. Which Indian private sector bank has launched the country’s first ‘Card-less EMI’ facility?
37. India has held its first stand-alone Summit meeting in the past two decades, with which country?
38. Mridula Sinha, who recently passed away, was the first female Governor of which state?
39. The ‘Indo-Thai CORPAT’, which was seen in the news, is the exercise involving which armed force of India and Thailand?
40. Indo-EU bilateral project ‘India-h2o’ was recently inaugurated by the Prime Minister in which institution?