Current Affairs Quiz - March, 2021
1. What does ‘T’ stand for in the SFURTI scheme, which was making news recently?
2. Which city is the venue of the Maritime India Summit (MIS) 2021?
3. In the ‘Saral Suraksha Bima’ policy proposed by the IRDAI, what is the maximum sum assured?
4. India has agreed to set up a hotline with which of its neighbouring country?
5. Which digital financial platform has achieved 1.2 billion monthly transactions recently?
6. The fossils of Titanosaur have recently been unearthed in which country?
7. As per the 10th Edition of Hurun Global Rich List 2021, which country has the highest number of billionaires?
8. What is the new name of the merged entity of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha channels?
9. What is the full form of NADMP?
10. Iranaitivu is an island situated in which country?