Current Affairs Quiz - March, 2021
31. Who is the first woman cricketer to complete 7,000 ODI runs?
32. Which country has become India’s second biggest oil supplier?
33. In which state is the Shetrunjay Hills reserve forest located?
34. My Life in Full: Work, Family and Our Future’ is a memoir of which Indian personality?
35. Guru Chemancheri, who died recently at the age of 105 is associated with which art form?
36. The tenth schedule, known as the Anti-defection law was added in the constitution in which year?
37. Where is the Handicrafts and Handlooms Export Corporation of India (HHEC) located?
38. Which institution publishes the ‘State of the World’s Indigenous People’ report?
39. Which Indian public sector bank has incorporated a new wholly owned subsidiary for its credit card business?
40. What is the name for the process of capturing carbon dioxide (CO2) and converting it into solar fuel, called?