Current Affairs Quiz - March, 2021
41. Divyansh Singh Panwar and Elavenil Valarivan, who were in the news recently, are associated with which sports?
42. When is the World Down Syndrome Day observed every year?
43. Sultan Qaboos bin Said Al Said, the recipient of Gandhi Peace Prize 2019, was the head of which country?
44. The Purvanchal Festival “Maati” is celebrated in which Indian state/UT?
45. Which organisation has relaxed the norms for valuing AT1 bonds in India?
46. Who are the heads of two high level task forces formed by the Government of India to lay roadmaps for enforcement of contracts and conciliation mechanisms?
47. What is the name of the new scheme launched by the Power Ministry to provide LED bulbs at cheap prices?
48. Union Cabinet has approved MoU between UPSC of India and its counterpart in which country?
49. ‘Roadmap for the Promotion of India as MICE Destination in Khajuraho’ was launched recently. What is ‘MICE’?
50. Which Ministry has invited applications for Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship?