43 - Various Negotiable Instruments
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Various Negotiable Instruments for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. As per the Negotiable Instruments Act 1882, the term negotiable relates to which of the following?
2. The term Negotiable Instruments is associated with which of the following?
3. Which of the following is not the Negotiable Instrument?
4. In Negotiable Instruments Act, the Bill of Exchange is covered under which section?
5. In Negotiable Instruments Act, the Cheque is covered under which section?
6. Which of the followings are not the Negotiable Instruments as defined by the Statute (law)?
7. Which of the following are defined as Negotiable Instruments by Custom (Trade Practices)?
8. According Negotiable Instruments Act, what is a Promissory Note?
9. Which of the following parties are involved in the Promissory notes?
10. In which of the following bills, the payment is to be made immediately by means of Bill of Exchange?