Quiz 663: History and Geography – For All Exams
Watch Video Here
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following is a correct definition of “Isohyets”?
2. The concept of differential heating was primarily given to explain which of the following geographical phenomena in India?
3. Which of the following regions was called “Gedrosia” during times of Alexander, the great?
4. Rummindei Pillar Inscription which talks about taxation in Maurya era has been found at which of the following places?
5. Which of the following rulers were contemporary of Buddha?
6. The Greek Ambassador Deimachus of Plataea had visited the court of which of the following rulers of Magadha?
7. Who among the following is writer of the ‘Kalpasutra’?
8. Buddhism from India was introduced to which current region by Kasyapa Matanga?
9. Which of the following was denoted by the term “Kahapana” or “Karshapan” during ancient India?
10. What was Arikamedu during ancient India?