Quiz 657: Indian History for SSC Examinations
1. Jorwe culture, a Chalcolithic culture, was first discovered in which of the following states of India?
2. At which of the following Harappan sites, terracotta female figures were discovered?
3. The Neolithic sites Kuchai and Golbai Sasan are located in which Indian state?
4. The Nitisara of Kamandaka, also known as the Kamandakiya-Nitisara, was composed during the period of:
5. Kamal-ud-Din Abd-ur-Razzaq ibn Ishaq Samarqandi, a Persian Islamic Scholar, visited which Indian city during early 1440s?
6. Which of the following rulers earned the title of Purvapaschima Samudradhishavara?
7. Which of the following rulers died in the Kalinjar Fort situated in the Baghelkhand region of central India?
8. The Treaty of Seringapatam is associated with which of the following wars?
9. Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Poona Pact?
10. Mahad Satyagraha was led by: