Quiz 618: Current General Studies for Civil Services Examination
1. What is Kerogen oil?
2. In 2011, ONGC discovered India’s first shale gas reserve in which among the following states?
3. Consider the following statements about IMF:
- All members of International Monetary Fund are also members of International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- IMF lends only to member countries
Which among the above statements is/ are correct ?
4. Consider the following:
Kurdistan is considered to be a part of which among the above?
5. Which of the following are the functions of Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (TKDL) set up by Government of India?
- Granting patents
- Prevention of Wrong patents
- Providing a diagnostic or usage database for Vaidyas, Hakims and practitioners of Traditional medicines in India
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
6. Consider the following statements about India’s Unmanned Aerial Vehicle RUSTOM-1:
- It is indigenously designed
- It can attain a maximum speed of 150 Knots
- It has been classified as Medium Altitude Long Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
7. In context with the International Financial Institutions, Structural adjustments are the policies implemented by the ___:
- World Bank
- International Monetary Fund
Choose the correct option:
8. The relationship between water fern Azolla and cyanobacterium Anabaena is :
9. Which one of the following is a useful biological indicator of Sulphur-dioxide pollution ?
10. In Nitrogen Cycle, soil nitrates are transformed into free nitrogen by: